5. How do I request a copy of my high school transcript?

Fargo Public Schools is now processing transcript requests electronically through Parchment.com. Request your transcript securely and at your convenience. Your Parchment account will track the confirmation and delivery status of your request.

Current Students

  • If you are a current student, there are no costs for transcript requests.
  • Please visit your school's Transcript Request page for more information: Davies - North - South - Woodrow

Past Students

  • Log on to Parchment.com
  • Have a valid email address and choose a password.
  • Click on "Request my Transcript".
  • Select the colleges that you would like to submit transcripts to. Colleges that accept electronically will be listed.
    • There is no limit to the number of colleges you can send to
    • If a destination does not accept electronic transcripts, please call Gail Zimprich at 701-446-1025.
  • The Requester can track the status (sending and delivery) of the transcripts.
  • There will be a nominal fee.
  • Please allow 2 days for approval.

Transcript Request