1. What if I want my child to attend a school other than the one in which boundaries we live?

You will need to file for a petition. The decision is made by the principal at both the sending and the receiving school and is based on class size. If your petition is granted, you will be solely responsible for transportation to and from school. Please read the petition forms below for more information.

Petition forms: