Educating & Empowering All Students to Succeed
Phone: 701-446-2412 Fax: 701-446-2798 School Code: 350-568
Welcome Back Fargo North Family!
We are so excited to see each of you this school year. Just as a reminder, your Fargo North Counselors are STILL here for you! We are available to meet in person during your open periods on days you are in school, by appointment or via Zoom. We look forward to continuing to work together with you and your family.
- Email us - our addresses are listed below
- Call our office and leave a voicemail. We will respond within 24 hours.
- Fill out our Contact Form. In the Comments/Questions box, you can request a meeting over Zoom. Please state you/your student's name, and we will get back to you with options for times we can "meet."
In addition, we have listed some community resources below in case you are looking for additional supports. We are looking forward to a great school year with you.
Terri Court (A-F) email@example.com, 446-2415
Mandy Orth Gibney (G-K) firstname.lastname@example.org, 446-2416
Janelle Stahl Ladbury (L-R) email@example.com, 446-2414
Kate Evenson (S-Z) firstname.lastname@example.org, 446-2417
Student Wellness and Family Facilitator: Mary Krueger, email@example.com
For questions regarding transcripts, please e-mail Nikki Brandenburger at firstname.lastname@example.org
For information regarding college/career planning/scholarships, please check out the information on our webpage. We will update periodically as new information arrives!
- Social-Emotional Community resources:
- FM Community Resources - Inlcudes food distribution sites and times
- Firstlink - dial 2-1-1 for emergencies!
- Text-a-tip - 701-936-4980
- Rape and Abuse Crisis Center - NO face-to-Face counseling, but they will answer phones! Call 701-293-7273
- Prairie St. Johns confidential, no-cost assessment: 701-476-7200
- COVID-19 and Your Mental Health infographic