Educating & Empowering All Students to Succeed
Phone: 701-446-2412 Fax: 701-446-2798 School Code: 350-568
Dual Credit/AP recorded Zoom Meeting from 8/31/22: Click Here
The Preliminary SAT/National Merit Scholarship Qualifying Test is an optional tool for students considering college. The PSAT/NMSQT measures critical reading skills, math problem-solving skills and writing skills, and helps students prepare for the SAT. This College Board test targets juniors. Sophomores may also sit for this exam; however, scores of sophomores are not entered in the National Merit Scholarship competition. For more information regarding the PSAT/NMSQT visit the College Board website at: https://satsuite.collegeboard.org/psat-nmsqt
This year the PSAT/NMSQT will be held at North High School on Saturday, October 15th, from 8:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
The cost of the PSAT is $25.00.
For the 2022 PSAT/NMSQT, students at North High School will be registering and paying for their exam online. This registration will take a few minutes and can be completed from any computer with internet access.
Online exam registration and payment will begin on Fri, Aug 26, 2022, at 11:00 AM and end on Sat, September 10, 2022, at 11:00 PM.
To register and pay for the exam, visit www.TotalRegistration.net/PSAT/350568 or, students may click on the link provided on the school website Counseling Center homepage under PSAT/NMSQT to register. To complete registration, students must answer all the required questions. Registration is not complete until students have paid for their exam and have printed the pdf of the confirmation page that is provided at the end.
Please be sure to have a debit or credit card available before beginning registration.
Here are the important dates for the registration process:
- Fri, August 26, 2022 at 11:00 AM - Registration Begins
- Sat, September 10, 2022 at 11:00 PM - Registration Ends
- Tue, September 13, 2022 - Registrations that have not been paid for will be canceled and exams will not be ordered.
Please contact Ms. Terri Court, firstname.lastname@example.org , or (701) 446-2415 if you have questions or require financial assistance.
Welcome Fargo North Family!
The Counseling and Career Center is looking forward to continuing to work together with you and your family. We are available to meet in person during your open periods on days you are in school, by appointment or via Zoom.
- Email us - our addresses are listed below
- Call our office and leave a voicemail. We will respond within 24 hours.
- Fill out our Contact Form. In the Comments/Questions box, you can request a meeting over Zoom. Please state you/your student's name, and we will get back to you with options for times we can "meet."
In addition, we have listed some community resources below in case you are looking for additional supports. We are looking forward to a great school year with you.
Terri Court (A-F) email@example.com, 446-2415
Mandy Orth Gibney (G-K) firstname.lastname@example.org, 446-2416
Janelle Stahl Ladbury (L-R) email@example.com, 446-2414
Kate Evenson (S-Z) firstname.lastname@example.org, 446-2417
Student Wellness and Family Facilitator: Mary Krueger, email@example.com
For questions regarding transcripts, please e-mail Nikki Brandenburger at firstname.lastname@example.org
For information regarding college/career planning/scholarships, please check out the information on our webpage. We will update periodically as new information arrives!
- Social-Emotional Community resources:
- FM Community Resources
- Firstlink - dial 2-1-1 for emergencies!
- Text-a-tip to SRO Lashomb- 701-212-5650
- Rape and Abuse Crisis Center - NO face-to-Face counseling, but they will answer phones! Call 701-293-7273
- Prairie St. Johns confidential, no-cost assessment: 701-476-7200
- COVID-19 and Your Mental Health infographic