• Home

    A parent is qualified to supervise a program of home instruction if the parent:

    Parents without a high school diploma or GED may home-school their child as long as they are monitored by a ND-certified teacher for the first two years. Home educators may attend classes, staff development programs, and training sessions provided to FPS teaching staff.


  • Submit your completed Statement of Intent and all required documents to:

    Fargo Public Schools
    Homeschool Office
    700 7th St. S
    Fargo, ND 58103