Information for Parent/Guardians
Parents and Guardians have the ability to log in and check on their child's attendance, grades, and assignments (homework). The system used depends on the type of information they are looking for and the student's grade level. Here is a quick rundown of each system and what it provides for parents/guardians:
PowerSchool Parent access is the best place for parents to start, by clicking the PowerSchool logo on the Fargo Schools website menu bar. In PowerSchool Parent, you can:
- Review and submit annual school forms for your child.
- Check attendance.
- Review grades, report cards, and progress reports.
- View documents associated with your child's school record.
Parents can get to Canvas from a link right inside PowerSchool parent. Parents can also download the PowerSchool Parent App from their phone's app store.
Parents/Guardians of children in grades 6-12 can log into Canvas to:
- View your child's course schedule.
- View assignments for each course.
Seesaw can be accessed from a web browser at https://seesaw.me or from the Seesaw App, which can be download from your phone's app store.
Parents/Guardians of children in grades K-5 can log into Seesaw to:
- View all classes for your child.
- Set up classroom notifications from your child's teacher.
- View projects being worked on in class.
Contact FPS HelpDesk
Monday - Thursday 7:15am – 4:15pm
Friday 7:15am – 4:00pm
Please include name, school, return phone number, and a brief description of the technical issue.
If all lines are busy, please send an email and we will respond in the order received.
If your device needs to be serviced in person, a HelpDesk staff member (PreK-Gr-5) or Technical Support Specialist (Gr 6-12) will make those arrangements with you.