Davies High School Counseling Center
Davies Counseling Center Mission Statement:
Guided by the framework of the ASCA National Model, the mission of the Davies High School comprehensive school counseling program is to equip students with the necessary skills to become functioning members of a global society. Together, we support access and equity for all learners, embrace and encourage diversity, and support strong collaboration in our school and community.
Click below to read our vision and values:
Social-Emotional Community resources:
- Firstlink - dial 2-1-1 for emergencies!
- Rape and Abuse Crisis Center - Call 701-293-7273 for intake information, or see your counselor for more information on meeting with an RACC counselor at Davies.
- 24-Hour Suicide Hotline:1-800-273-TALK
- Prairie St. Johns confidential, no-cost assessment: 701-476-7200
- COVID-19 and Your Mental Health infographic
- TEXT-A-TIP: If you have any information regarding weapons, violence, alcohol, drugs, or other safety concerns, please text 701-936-4980.
- Student Wellness and Family Facilitaor: Alexis Rinas, 701-446-5627 or email
- School Resource Officer: Officer Johnson, 701-446-5624
- School Nurse: Beth Kobbervig, 701-446-5621
Counseling Center Staff
From left to right: Nicole Peters, Anita Mahnke, Jody Jahner,Janessa Berndt, Alexis Rinas, Amanda Brown, Beth Weiler, Sarah Nereson, and Mary Jo Andersen