The Fargo Public School District Maintenance and Operations Department employs more than 100 full and part-time employees who are responsible for:
- 360 acres of green space
- 34 acres of parking surface
- 30 playgrounds
- 55 miles of sidewalks
- 55,000 lighting ballasts
- More than 6,000 doors with locks/keys,
- 200 air handlers,
- 291 exhaust fans
- 44 boilers
- 200 pumps
- 954 heating and cooling coils
- 5,857 fire devices.
- 1,965,300 square feet of roofing
- 2,666,735 square feet of internal flooring
The department considers it a privilege to provide our community with well kept and run schools for its students.
Please contact the staff members listed on the right-hand side of the page with any questions.
Maintenance & Operations Director
Plant & Electrical Supervisor
Grounds & Distribution Supervisor