Current Parents of District

  • If you currently have other children enrolled in Fargo Public Schools please complete the following:

    Verify the school your child will attend with your current address at
     Checkmark Complete a Pre-Registration form. The school will then accept your form, which may take up to one week. 
     Checkmark When you receive an email from your child's school, follow the instructions to add this child to your PowerSchool Parent account. (Please check your junk or spam folder for this reply email)
     Checkmark Log into your new PowerSchool Parent account and click the Forms link on the left side menu options
     Checkmark Complete and Submit each form, the next form will automatically load after each submit
  • After you have completed the above online registration items, visit the school during school hours and provide the following documents (if you did not upload them online).
    Proof of Identity *
    Proof of Immunization *
    Proof of Residency *
    Once all of the above steps are completed, your child is registered for the 2022-23 school year.  Prior to the start of the school year, you can also use your PowerSchool Parent account to pay school fees online.  If you have any questions, call 701-446-1030. To see the 2022-23 school calendar, click here. 

    * State law requires parents to provide:
    1. A Certified Birth Certificate or Other Form of Identity
      A certified copy can be obtained by sending the required information to:
          ND Dept. of Health
          Division of Vital records
          600 E Blvd. Ave., Dept. 301
          Bismarck, ND 58505-0200

      Call 701.328.2360 or email
      The cost is $7, credit card payment is accepted.

    2. A Copy of Your Child’s Current Immunization Record
      North Dakota law requires that children be properly immunized or be in the process of being immunized before school starts. Parents can learn more by reading the Kindergarten Immunization Registration Letter.
      Note: North Dakota has a “No Shots: No School Attendance” law that is enforced by our School Board.

    3. A Copy of a Current Document that Includes the Child’s Parent/Guardian Name and Address
      (e.g., utility bill or bank statement)