Staff Recognition Program
Fargo Public Schools deeply values its nearly 2,000 staff members. Each person is an integral member of our large team that ensures each student receives a high-quality education in a safe learning environment. To honor our employees, the District annually awards the following:
- Teacher of the Year Award − awarded to a certified staff member
- Administrator of the Year Award − awarded to a principal, assistant principal, director or coordinator
- Support Staff of the Year Award − awarded to an educational support staff member, custodial/maintenance department staff member, or nutrition services staff member
Each award is given in the spring of the year. The Teacher of the Year honoree is then forwarded to the North Dakota Department of Instruction as a candidate for the North Dakota Teacher of the Year. For a listing of past recipients, click here.
Nominations for the 2024 awards will be open from November 27 to December 15, 2023.
Online nomination forms are now open:
- Teacher of the Year Nomination Form
- Administrator of the Year Nomination Form
- Support Staff of the Year Nomination Form
Please note: nomination forms require a minimum word count; if word count is not met, the nomination will be discarded.
For more information, please contact AnnMarie Campbell at 701-446-1005 or email@example.com.
Our 2023 award winners: