The mission of the Fargo Public Schools is to achieve excellence by educating and empowering all students to succeed.
Fargo Public Schools is committed to excellence through a student-centered learning environment supported by positive collaborations with students, staff, parents, school, and community.
A Fargo Public Schools education will provide students with a broad knowledge base by engaging in a standards-based curriculum with co-curricular opportunities. Graduates will possess sound character and the 21st Century skills in communication, critical thinking, collaboration, and creativity necessary to participate in an ever-changing and culturally diverse world.
Equitable opportunities will ensure a quality educational experience to stimulate and support all students in their intellectual, social, and personal growth.
The Fargo Public Schools are committed to:
• Believing that all students can learn and grow
• Creating a supportive and positive school climate
• Ensuring that all students receive effective, rigorous, and relevant instruction from highly qualified teachers
• Engaging leadership in all student, parent, and community partnerships
• Making data-driven decisions for continuous improvement
Our Strategic Initiatives
The following strategic initiatives will guide our efforts as we “educate and empower all students to succeed.”
• Student Achievement and Growth
• STEAM – Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Mathematics
• Positive School Culture
• Engagement and Experiences in Co-Curricular Activities
• Community Outreach and Communication
• Equitable Resources and Planning
• Continuous Improvement and Accountability
For more information regarding the FPS Strategic Plan, click here.