At School, Ask About These Services
- Free breakfast and lunch
- Free transportation services
- Special transportation for children to remain in their school of origin.
- Special education programs, especially if the student has previously received special education services
- Tutoring programs
- Programs to help children learn English
- Gifted and talented programs
- Summer school programs
- After-school programs
- Pre-school programs
- Homeless assistance programs
Where to go for HELP:
A list of resources for food, emergency shelter, medical care, transportation, case management, legal assistance, hygiene needs, and other services.