Copy of 4-year planning guide here
Review of students' four-year plans:
- 8th Grade Conferences in semester 2 of 8th grade
- 10th Grade Conferences in semester 2 of 10th grade
- Senior Conferences in semester 1 of senior year (or during semester 2 if admitted after semester 1 has started)
- Each year, students will also receive their transcripts and a credit count form, giving them the opportunity to track their own progress.
- Parents and students can request to meet with the school counselor annually to review, discuss, and revise four-year academic plans for graduation.