A varsity letter may be earned in any of the following methods.
- Seniors who complete the season in good standing (coaches discretion).
- Athletes that are on the varsity roster for at least 4 regular season games.
- Athletes who compete in the state tournament or make the roster for the state tournament (as long as the athlete on the roster stays with the team throughout the state tournament).
- All athletes of a state championship roster who have participated (coaches discretion) in the weeks of preparation for the state playoffs.
- Any student manager who completes the baseball season in good standing will receive a letter.
- Coach Bryant may grant a letter to an athlete who has not reached lettering status due to special circumstances, under the coach’s discretion