Plan for High School Courses
The proper selection of courses by students is an important matter. Each course should be carefully selected as an intergral part of the student's four-year educational plan. This plan serves as a guide for selection of courses during high school. Steps:
1. Select post-high school training from the 4 pathways.
2. Select core classes using the Fargo Public Schools Program of Studies Course Discriptions.
3. Select electives courses to match your interests.
4. Fargo Public Schools requires 24 credits to graduate.
5. Record your plans on the 4-year planner and return to your counselor.