Inclement Weather and Your Counselor:
If weather conditions force the school day to be virtual (or distance), counselors will be available to you in the following ways:
- by email (see your email addresses below);
- by office phone number (also see below; we cannot answer our office phones from home but if you leave a message, it will be sent to us via email);
- and by Zoom conferencing once we know you want to speak with us (leave a voice message or email).
As is always the case, if you need immediate assistance, please consider contacting the following resources:
- Suicide Hotline: 1-800-273-TALK(8255) or 1-701-235-SEEK(7335)
- Red River Regional Dispatch: 701-451-7660
- If you have an emergency, please call 911
Counseling Mission Statement
Educating and Empowering All Students to Succeed
The mission of the Fargo South High School Counseling Department is to provide a proactive, comprehensive and developmentally appropriate program to address students’ academic and career goals in addition to supporting their personal and social needs. This is accomplished through a partnership with parents/guardians, staff and community members to enable all students to become successful, productive citizens and lifelong learners in a diverse and changing world.
Phone: 701-446-2015 Fax: 701-446-2200 School CEEB Code: 350-565