Calendar Events April 3 - No School (Holiday)April 6 - No School (Vacation)May 25 - No School (Holiday)More . . .
Career Opportunities Application Process Current Openings Online Application More . . .
Public Information Warehouse Administrative PoliciesBoard Meetings - Board Members Boundary Maps More . . . View Past Feature Slides
1) What if I want my child to attend a school other than the one in which boundaries we live?
2) How do I know if my child is up to date for their immunizations?
3) How do I know which school my child will attend?
4) How do I register my child for kindergarten?
5) How do I request a copy of my high school transcript?
6) What if my child turns 5 after the July 31 deadline, but is ready to start school?
7) What is the start and end times of my child's school?
Mission Statement: Students will be self-reliant people of sound character who have highly developed academic, communication and life skills to succeed in their own lives while contributing to the well being of their communities.