FN Track & Field
-- 12 pts Needed --
1. Attendance - Student Athletes can recieve 1, 2 or 3 pts depending on practice/meet attendance.
2. Academics - Student Athlete recieves 1pt for GPA (2.5-3.25) or 2 pts. for GPA over 3.26+.
3. Indoor Meets - Student Athletes recieves 1 pt for each top 8 place finish at EDC & STATE INDOOR MEETS.
4. Outdoor Meets - Student Athletes will recieve the actual points he/she scored for each individual or relay placement @ outdoor meets.
5. Volunteer Meet Hours Worked - Student Athlete may obtain a point for each North hosted Middle-School Meet they work. Track & Field Athletes are STRONGLY encouraged to work at these FN hosted meets.
6. EDC/Region Meet - A place winning effort at this meet will be automatic consideration for lettering (If place among top 6 this would be considered a State Meet Qualifyer).
7. State Qualifying Preformance - Student Athletes meeting any of the State Qualifying Standards at an outdoor meet would be automatically considered for a letter.
8. Junior/Senior Status - Stuent Athletes who compete in at least their second season on the team but who may not have obtained the necessary points may be considered for a letter.
9. Successful Completion of the Season - In order for anyone to ultimately obtain a letter in Track & Field, he/she must complete the full season without any training violations or disciplinary actions.
10. LETTERING BY COACHES DISCRETION IS ALSO AVAILABLE.